Shop here for the best travel deals
Top Hotels in Boston
Bundling the perfect Boston package deals is at the mercy of your whims. Select from our array of airlines and guest favorite hotels to save even more:
- Boston Park Plaza: Nestled in historic Back Bay, just south of Boston Common, Boston Park Plaza is a chic contemporary hideaway in vintage brick clothing. Walk to the George Washington Statue, John Hancock Tower, and several performing arts venues and return to a luxurious suite or dine at one of the two hotel restaurants.
- Boston Omni Parker House Hotel: If you’ve always dreamed of staying right along the Freedom Trail, the time has come. From this Omni hotel, history will be on your front stoop, so rest up in your sumptuous guest room—the décor is rich and stately to say the least—and enjoy an in-suite breakfast before stepping back in time.
- Copley Square Hotel: Built in 1891, the Copley Square Hotel is a landmark in its own right. Look around and see Boston Public Library, Copley Square, and the Old South Church, and it will become very clear: This hotel stands among an embarrassment of historic riches. After a long day of sightseeing, don’t go to bed too early—the hotel’s nightclub awaits. The Westin Copley Place, Boston: Also in the historically rich Back Bay neighborhood, this Westin hotel is literally just a few steps from Boston Public Library and Trinity Church. For a quiet getaway, stroll to nearby boutiques or spend an afternoon in the stacks of this incredibly literary city. Back in your suite, if you can’t choose between the four in-house restaurants, order in 24-hour room service or spend a night on the town.
- The Westin Copley Place, Boston: Also in the historically rich Back Bay neighborhood, this Westin hotel is literally just a few steps from Boston Public Library and Trinity Church. For a quiet getaway, stroll to nearby boutiques or spend an afternoon in the stacks of this incredibly literary city. Back in your suite, if you can’t choose between the four in-house restaurants, order in 24-hour room service or spend a night on the town.
If a little sightseeing is what you're looking for on your Boston vacations, you'll find plenty of sights to see in old Beantown, where you can get a taste of sweet liberty with an official or self-guided tour of the landmarks that line Freedom Trail. Begin your walk at the Bunker Hill Monument and wind your way through cobblestone streets and across the Charles River past Old North Church, Paul Revere’s House, Faneuil Hall, and stand on the sites of momentous moments in American history. End your stroll at Boston Common for a peaceful walk in the park or a joyous outdoor concert. This is what vacations in Boston are all about.
Drawn to the sea? Go island hopping around the Boston Harbor Islands for stunning views of the city skyline and the open water. And if you want to dive deeper, spend an afternoon at New England Aquarium learning about what lurks beneath the surface of the Atlantic and end the day with a sunset sail around the historic harbor on a traditional tall ship. Like the colonists before you, you may get the urge to dump tea into the cool Atlantic waters. Instead, we recommend sipping the delicate brew nearby at The Langham Boston, housed in the former Federal Reserve Bank.
Boston gets into the holiday spirit throughout the year with major citywide celebrations. St. Patrick's Day lines the streets in South Boston for the Boston St. Patrick's Day parade. If you visit during the Independence Day weekend, celebrate with special events and concerts as part of Boston Harbor fest, including the Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular. You'll be able to see Boston's creative side during the city's twice-a-year ArtWeek Boston, an interactive arts festival with over 125 performances and visual art events. During these celebrations, hotels can fill up fast, so make reservations now to book a cheap vacation in Boston.
Traveling to the City of Notions always brings out the best ideas, and we have a great one. For the best deals on vacation packages in Boston, search over 400 airlines and more than 510,000 hotels worldwide on Airohub.
Accommodation in Boston
Boston, the state capital of Massachusetts, boasts approximately 304 accommodations to choose from. Go to Boston hotels guide and find the perfect place today.
If you are seeking a luxurious experience, you could reserve a room at the Mandarin Oriental Boston or the Four Seasons Hotel Boston. If you're hoping for more bangs for your buck, consider the Ritz-Carlton, Boston, at 10 Avery St, or the Fifteen Beacon, located at 15 Beacon St.
Many visitors stay at the Marriott Vacation Club Pulse at Custom House, Boston, as it is 2 miles (4 kilometers) away from the Boston Museum of Fine Arts. Also, the Boston Marriott Long Wharf is only 3 miles (4 kilometers) away.
Top Flight + Hotel Deals
- Boston Park Plaza
- Godfray Hotel Boston
- Westin Copley Place
- Revere Hotel Boston Common
- Boston Fenway Inn
Reserve a vacation to Phoenix
Flights to PHX Hotels in PHX Hotel + Flight in PHX