- Car Rentals
Cheap Flights to Houston
cheap flights from houston
Houston is one of the most populous city in united states, it's situated in southeast Texas and Bay of Mexico. World's largest concentration of healthcare and research institutions and NASA space center is a proof of diversified economy of Houston City with Multicultural, multi lingual population, wonderful shopping centre, delicious cuisine and with rich businesses, amazing travel destinations. Houston is recognized for Dinning, shopping, entertainment, nightlife, world-class attractions and events can select Houston for weekend getaway, family friendly vacations, adventure trips .
Places to Visit in houson
- Houston Zoo: situated in Henwann Park, the zoo receives 1.8 million visitors each year and it is the tenth most visited zoo in the United States. The zoo of Houston has some fine collections of animals and plants with a great addition, subsequently. The zoo is mostly crowded in the summer and visitors should come early in order to get a parking space. The staffs are friendly and cheerful. The zoo also contains a water park for kids to enjoy. You will certainly enjoy the zoo when you visit.
- The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston: established in 1900, its collection spans as far back as 6000yrs ago and it is regarded as one of the largest museum in the U.S. Although their permanent collection is nice, their special collection is awesome and a must see. The museum is indeed a place to learn about art and history. It is fabulous to see some of their shows too. They are excellent!
- Houston Museum of Natural Science: established in 1909, the museum receives over 2million visitors each year. The museum is an archive of knowledge and suitable for everyone - kids and adults. The staffs are friendly and take their time to assist visitors. The museum has a lot that cannot be seen in few hours. Collections ranging from dinosaurs, butterflies, fine gems etc are all in stock. It is lovely to be here.
- Minute Maid Park: also called the Enron Field or Astro field, maid park is a ballpark which was opened in 2000 and houses the Major League Baseball. It has a nice and amazing field, tight security, wonderful seats and lovely lounge.
- The Menil Collection: a fabulous museum with excellent painting and nice art, from a different period. There are a lot of natural lights which bring realism to the arts. They feature works of popular artists like Picasso, Rothko, Matisse, Warhol, Duchamp, Tanguy etc. They have extensive collections which include paintings, sculptures, prints, drawings, photographs and rare books. And guess what? It is free of charge.
- Space Center Houston: it was opened in 1992 and are basically suited to science and adventure oriented individuals. They have space artifacts and hardware including Mercury 9, Gemini 5, Apollo 17, Lunar Rover, Skylab, Lunar Module and Saturn V. It is a nice place to see
- Holocaust Museum Houston: opened in 1996, the museum is often regarded as the 4th largest holocaust museum in America. It aims to sensitize the public on the dangers of hatred and prejudice. The museum houses well-documented facts about the holocaust. It was really tragic. It serves as a form of remembrance for the victims and a source of knowledge to the public.
- The Music Box Theater: It's a wonderful place to be. Nice singers, excellent shows and band, comfortable seats and fantastic refreshments are some of the interesting things about the music box. It's a place to catch fun. And watch amazing shows.
- Discovery Green: an urban park located in Houston. It is a friendly place to visit and a second home for the locals. There are a lot to do in the park and there are always events going on. It is amazing to be here. It has children area and several other recreational areas.
- The Galleria is a crown jewel in Houston. It spans 4 storeys and it features high-end restaurants, hotels, offices and a private health club. It is worth your time and it will be mind-blowing for those who love shopping. They have ice skating rings, excellent parking spaces, nice location, excellent food courts.
Cheap flights to Houston offered by Airohub, are you looking for Romantic Getaway, Hunting Family Fun, Snorkeling, Adventure Trip, Diving, Spending time at White Beaches?.
- New York
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- September 27, 2018
- October 24, 2018
- October 16, 2018
- September 03, 2018
- July 11, 2019
- October 02, 2018
- July 18, 2019
- July 05, 2019
- July 06, 2019
- July 15,2019
- October 15, 2019
- October 05, 2018
- November 14, 2018
- December 29, 2018
- September 12, 2018
- July 21, 2019
- October 02, 2018
- July 28,2019
- July 18, 2019
- July 24, 2019
- July 28, 2019
- October 27, 2019
Displayed fares are based on historical fare, these fares are subject to change and can not be guaranteed at the time of booking.wondering how to get great airlines ticket deals for Houston Texas where you can have gala time with acquaintance.
When to Visit houston
- Peak season comes under the months of March-May and October-November. This season has a great weather condition and it presents the best time to visit fascinating attractions in Houston. The peak season also features some of the amazing events taking place in the city. Rates of hotels are usually on the high side.
- Shoulder season: winter season stretching from December-February witnesses are a bit friendlier to visitors. It has a mild weather condition and hence there is a moderate number of tourist available. Aside celebration attached to the holidays, there are no much events taking place hence rates of hotels are cat considerable prices.
- Low season: summers in Houston can be very discouraging with temperatures hovering around 90 - 100 degree Fahrenheit. The city witnesses a handful of tourists at this times. Hotel vacancies are not uncommon and rates are low.
Climate and Weather in houston
Houston falls under the humid subtropical climate with annual precipitation of about 49.77inch. Summer in Houston begins in June through August and are often characterized as hot months with August being the hottest. The climate of the city has been favorable to vegetation hence their lively outdoor attractions. Though Houston has witnessed some horrible weather conditions such as hurricanes in the past, the city has thrived and has become a major one in Texas.
Events and festivals
Those who have visited Houston always have Somme stories to tell about her events. They are celebrations we must not miss. Some of the popular events include:
Carnival Houston (May), Houston (June), Fiestas Patrias (September), The Original Greek Festival (October), Texas Renaissance Festival (October-November), Zoo Lights (mid-November-January), Martin Luther King Jr. Grand Parade (January), World's Championship Bar-B-Que Contest (February), Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo (March), San Jacinto Day Festival and Battle Reenactment (April), Texas Championship Native American Pow Wow (November), Freedom Over Texas Festival (July), Houston International Jazz Festival (August)
Houston Hotels and accommodation
Charming hotels in Houston are numerous. They are very affordable and are everyone's choice. For your best deals on hotels and reservations, airohub is your best place to book.
Plane Tickets to Houston
Houston is a home for amazing airports since time immemorial. They include William P. Hobby Airport and George Bush Intercontinental Airport. To catch a glimpse of the beautiful city, travelers can land on any of the airports.
Airohub offers travelers unique and exciting solutions with the best service in the market. We guide and assist our customers with access to efficient professionals and excellent service.read more
© 2016-22 Airohub | All rights reserved.