Are you planning to go for Skydiving over the Grand Canyon, Arizona?
Going for Skydiving over Grand Canyon Arizona is one of the most adrenaline adventures where you can experience how it feels when the gravity is on hold. If you are the person who loves to explore the adventures of free falling, then you must go for Skydiving over the Grand Canyon Arizona which once experienced, can hack your heart for the rest of your lifetime.
If you are going for Skydiving over the Grand Canyon Arizona, there are some points which you must keep in mind before planning your trip.
The following article will help you get an overview of skydiving over the Grand Canyon Arizona along with some other important information such as location, highlight, and few important points to know.
Let us proceed!
Skydive Over the Grand Canyon Arizona: What to Expect
Skydiving over Grand Canyon, Arizona is one of the most adventurous experiences where you can experience the aerial views of Grand Canyon and feel the thrill from a height of 15000 to 17000 feet. Skydiving over the Grand Canyon Arizona will get you the adrenaline rush where you can enjoy the ride while being in the safety of expert instructor controlling your parachute.
While experiencing the Skydiving over Grand Canyon Arizona, you can take gravity on the hold while accelerating and free-falling back to the earth where a second feel like minutes. While on it, you can experience the free-falling to earth at a speed of 124mph with some of the most mesmerizing and iconic views of the Canyon.
Your experience of Skydiving over the Grand Canyon Arizona starts with the briefing of pre-flight safety and the evaluation of jump equipment by the experts. Your safety is kept on priority by the experts and that is why the skydive instructors are one of the most qualified instructors who will teach you some of the basic rules of Skydiving before flying.
Further, you have to get up and board the aircraft and go for your skydive experience of the Grand Canyon Arizona. The flight will be of a total of 15 to 20 minutes duration where you can jump the altitude at a height of 1500 to 1700 feet and enjoy the panoramic views of Grand Canyon South Rim.
For Skydiving over the Grand Canyon Arizona, you will have to visit the Paragon skydive which is located in the main terminal of Grand Canyon National Park at the airport road.
Some Major Highlights of Grand Canyon Arizona
Some of the major highlights of skydiving over the Grand Canyon Arizona which you cannot miss are given in the points below:
- You can get the thrilling experience of Skydiving over the amazing and spectacular natural wonders of South Arizona.
- You can get the unmatched sites of Grand Canyon South Rim from a height of 1500 feet in the sky.
- You can experience the unparalleled bird’s eyes views of the Majesty of the Grand Canyon through your Skydiving experience.
- The Skydiving instructors you meet are professional, friendly, and most experienced; keeping your safety on priority.
- The equipment used for Skydiving are well maintained and properly evaluated for the safety of the riders.
Some Important Points to Consider
There are few important points which the riders must consider before Skydiving over the Grand Canyon Arizona for their own safety and seamless experience. Some of the important points to consider before taking over the Grand Canyon Arizona are given in the points below:
- The person who is going for Skydiving over the Grand Canyon Arizona must be of a minimum of 18 years of age.
- If the person weighs more than 95 kgs (or 210 Pounds), there will be an extra charge of 35 US dollars payable on the day of the activity.
- If the person is of more than a 104 kgs weight (or 230 pounds), the person will not be allowed for Skydiving due to safety reasons. However, the ability of such person to participate will be determined on the day of Skydiving based on the weather conditions by the instructor’s assessment of the person. It is advisable for the people who weigh more than 104 kgs to notify the tour operator in advance.
- The person should strictly adhere to the reasonable level of fitness for Skydiving.
- The women who are pregnant are not allowed for Skydiving over the Grand Canyon Arizona.
- People who have problems related to their neck, joints, back, or any other muscular problem, should be well aware of their health condition before taking part.
- The people who are going for Skydiving over the Grand Canyon Arizona would not be able to go for Scuba Diving within 24 hours due to the high altitude. This must be considered by the participants before going for skydiving.
- All the participants are required to bring a valid photo identity on the day of Skydiving.
- The customers will receive the confirmation of their Skydiving tour at the time of confirming their reservation.
- The customers can also avail the round trip transportation to Skydiving over the Grand Canyon Arizona which is available from the most centrally located hotels of Las Vegas.
- on average, going for Skydiving over the Grand Canyon Arizona will charge an average of 2 $29 for Traveller. this may exclude the gift cards are other offers availed by the customers over there is a variation.